Working with Krueger Brothers Construction means choosing quality and integrity. We are Colorado Springs’ most trusted exterior home contractor and have been replacing windows and doors within the community for years. We deliver results that make your home look and feel spectacular for you.
Unlike some of our competitors, we:
- Do not subcontract our work, so you’ll only work with our certified professionals throughout the process
- Leave workspaces clean and safe at the end of each day
- Send daily progress updates
- Are fully licensed, insured and always pull permits for our clients
- Are the only contractor in Colorado Springs who can pull permits to enlarge windows
- Schedule an onsite pre-construction meeting with your sales rep, the project procurement director and project manager to walk through the project details, confirm measurements and note any specific requests
- Minimize the time your home is exposed (typically 30 minutes or less)
- Set up temporary walls to retain home heat as needed
- Place protective coverings to keep your home spotless
- Typically install windows within 5-9 weeks after the contract is signed (timeline is dependent on material arrival. When we have the material, we will install the window in 0 to 10 days.)
- Can customize interior and exterior colors and finishes, grilles, hardware and trim options to help you further personalize your new windows
- Have a few financing options to choose from: including one with no payments or interest for 12 months. With our mobile app, all you need to do is scan your driver’s license and within 60 seconds, you can see if you’re approved and choose the plan that best fits your family!
We are proud to be a part of the Certified Contractors Network, operating with integrity at the highest industry standards. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and 4.7 stars on Google Reviews.
Krueger Brothers Construction is the only contractor in Colorado Springs to install windows and doors using the full-frame installation method, a construction best practice. Pocket-Fit installation is the most commonly used method, as it is fast and requires less labor, but it only lasts a few years, even if you have the best window.
Nail-fin (or full-frame) installation requires a couple extra steps on our part, but provides longer lasting windows and doors for homeowners. We also add foam and a weather strip during this process for additional caulking support (which keeps moisture out). Without any of these steps, caulking can crack in three to five years. Using the nail-fin method, windows and doors can last 20+ years.