Why masonite siding?
Most homeowners prefer the benefits of masonite siding due to its durability and look of wood. Masonite offers the look of wood without the flaws that can come with traditional lumber.
Because of its strength, you will not come across the same effects that wood siding can bring such as shrinking, swelling, or blistering. Another added benefit is the cost savings that come with masonite siding.
- Minimal maintenance
- Provides a more uniform look than natural wood
- Gentler impact on the environment due to fewer trees used in its production
- Will not shrink, swell, or blister, like traditional wood
Types of masonite siding
Masonite boards come in a variety of finishes and looks.
- Shiplap Edge Panel Siding – uses shiplap joints over long edges to be placed vertically.
- Lap Siding – the most common amongst siding options, horizontal boards that overlap the board beneath.
- Square Edge Siding – applied in sheets, vertically.
You can also choose from a variety of finishes such as pre-primed, pre-stained, and pre-painted.
If you are adding siding to a new home, you can expect top-notch customer service throughout the entire process, from the first consultation and estimate to the cleanup and final walk-through after installation.
If you’re looking to replace your siding due to damage incurred during a storm, our team is here to assist you with the insurance claims process. Our company is only one of a few in the area that handles the renovation of an entire home exterior.
Choose Krueger Brothers Construction for your home’s siding project and see why we have earned a reputation as the top exterior renovation company in Colorado Springs and maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
For additional information on how we can help you with your home siding project, contact Krueger Brothers today!