We are seeking a growth minded, energetic sales professional with a proven track record of sales success. In-home sales experience preferred. Ideal candidate is goal oriented and naturally relational and articulate individual who thrives with human interaction.
The right candidates primary responsibility is to manage the sales process while providing excellent customer service. As a full-time entry-level sales representative you’ll be trained in all of our products and be able to deliver engaging presentations that will serve our clients.
The majority of sales appointments will be pre-set by the company.
- 35k Base Salary plus commissions
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided cellphone and lap top
- This is a W2 position – not a subcontractor
- Company provided uniform shirts, jackets and hat.
- 401(k) retirement savings program after a year.
- Job Type: Full-time, paid holidays and sick leave.
- Average commission $80,000 to $150,000 /year
- Meet with clients to discuss their construction needs
- Comfortable handling and hauling a ladder, walking on roofs and measuring windows. Cannot be fearful of heights.
- Delivery of interactive client focused sales presentation.
- Participation in ongoing training with a consistent desire to improve
- Responsible for their Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly reporting.
- Write estimates as directed within the profitability guidelines
- Overcome objections and closes for the sale
- Continually source new sales opportunities
- Manages time efficiently, meet sales goals and works effectively with other members of the team
- Attend sales meetings, daily sales huddles, and book study as needed and required.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Keen sense of self-motivation, dignity and resolve
- Prepare estimates the details to needs and wants of the customer in a clear, concise and transparent manner
- Industry knowledge a plus!
- Attention to details
- Initiative, reliable and ability to tolerate stress
Application questions you will be asked:
- How many years of customer service and management experience do you have?
- How many years of construction experience do you have?
- How many years of outside and In Home Sales experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have a valid drivers license, speak English, authorized to work in USA?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- When will you be available to start this job?
- Wil you set up three references calls we can contact.f