What is James Hardie fiber cement?
As the most versatile, durable, and resistant siding on the market today, James Hardie fiber cement is composed of cellulose fibers, cement, and other strong materials. The combination of these materials makes it the top choice for most siding projects.
Why James Hardie Siding?
Aside from its durability, the James Hardie siding protects your home from insects, rotting, and offers the highest fire rating on the market today.
The most popular siding option amongst Colorado Springs homeowners is our James Hardie fiber cement siding. This siding option is an excellent replacement for any siding that has been damaged by hail, as it provides unmatched durability and protection from harsh weather.
Benefits of James Hardie Siding:
- Fire resistant
- Storm resistant
Plus, James Hardie siding could potentially save you money down the road due to the siding’s color guarantee that lasts up to 15 years. Most other types of siding require repainting every five to seven years.
This color guarantee is backed by the manufacturer’s 15-year no-fade warranty. Homeowners also have the choice of eye-catching colors, which is pre-painted and baked into the siding to ensure no dripping or paint lines appear.
While James Hardie siding can be a bit pricier than other siding options like vinyl, considering its durability and almost-maintenance-free features, it is an excellent investment for the long-term.
Other Types of Siding
In addition to James Hardie, the siding contactors at Krueger Brothers Construction offer a variety of other home siding options, including:
- Stucco Siding – Solid, reliable and great for insulation.
- Vinyl Siding – A stylish, affordable, and durable option.
- Masonite Siding – A strong alternative to traditional wood siding.
- Steel Siding – Durable, low maintenance, and has a clean, modern look. Now offers patterns and textures that realistically mimic wood.
Why Choose Krueger Brothers Construction?
Looking to replace your siding due to damage incurred during a storm? As one of the only companies in the area that handle the renovation of the entire home exterior, it’s easy to see why so many choose Krueger Brothers Construction for their siding repairs.
Adding siding to a new home? Expect top-notch customer service throughout the entire process when you choose Krueger Brothers Construction. From the first consultation and estimate to the cleanup and final walk-through after installation, we have you covered.
Choose Krueger Brothers Construction and see why we have earned a reputation as the top exterior renovation company in Colorado Springs, why we have excellent Google Reviews from our customers, and why we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Contact us today for additional information on how we can help you with your home siding project.
WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE A JAMES HARDIE ELITE PREFERRED PROVIDER
Krueger Krueger Brothers Construction is proud to be an Elite Preferred Provider of James Hardie, the top-rated siding brand in North America. James Hardie is the most popular pick for homeowners in Colorado Springs — and for good reason!
James Hardie siding offers several benefits:
- Superior longevity: Since it’s made of exceptionally strong fiber cement, James Hardie siding usually lasts 20 years or more.
- Resistance to fire, storms, and insects: Unlike brands that use vinyl or wood, James Hardie siding is built to withstand harsh weather and ward off insects. When it comes to durability, James Hardie is the best in the business.
- Eye-catching appearance: Backed by a 15-year color guarantee, James Hardie siding will boost your home’s curb appeal for decades to come.
As an Elite Preferred Provider, Krueger Brothers will ensure that your James Hardie siding is installed with excellence. That way, you can enjoy Colorado’s summer showers and winter snowmakers without a moment of worry.